Re: ihc-digest V6 #770

Thanks Scott, I've wondered how close to reasonable these auctions were at times. Hope the folks looking for the kids pedal tractors see this. 1/6th scale sounds about right for kids to ride on, I like Tom's idea of attaching implements; send the kids out into the garden for some plowing :) The local John Deere dealer had some I looked at a couple of years ago, but they wanted around $150 !! Thanks again for the update.

Matt

Scott Suttterlund on the ihc-digest wrote:

Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 13:46:16 -0700
From: Scott Satterlund <scotts@domain.elided>
Subject: RE: pedal tractors

These are the same ones that we sell at Binder Books for $19.95. But hey if
somebody wants to spend $46.00, I've got a couple of cartons I'd be glad to
let go of!

Scott Satterlund
Binder Books
Tigard, Oregon

From: Matt Palguta <mpalguta@domain.elided>
Subject: pedal tractors

For those looking for an IH pedal tractor there is one advertised on EBAY
with 1 day left. Not sure if I like online auctions yet or not but the
price
as of last check was $46. No idea how this compares to retail
outlets/dealers. It's a Case/IH 1026 replica at 1/6th scale.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=92102590

Matt Palguta
    1980 Scout II