Re: wimpy horns

I used to want to put a louder horn on my Scout also, but for some
reason I would actually like to install the wimpyest horn available.
I think it would be totally cool and hilarious, to be in traffic,
in my totally thrashed, lifted, 33" MT, warn winch bumberized Scout II,
honk the horn and have a little Road Runner "beep beep" come out.

Joe V...whose been driving without a horn for 6 somewhat years now
and does wish he had a horn on more than one occasion.