Factory IH engines.

     Eric,

        What'd you ask them so that they didn't laugh at you when you
     called.  I got the tranny mounts at I-10 but basically I just asked
     for two more of these, and handed the guy the tags off the others I
     got mail order.

        part numbers, etc.?

     345/392 availability?  I may just go for that since, the other options
     were to rebuild it myself (yeah like I have time) or have someone my
     Uncle knows, build it (magnaflux, hone, bore, get parts, worry, think,
     ponder.  I think I'd pay another couple hundy not to have to worry,
     just drop and swap.  Sounds like the cheapes you can get the build for
     is around $1200.  The other remans I've heard of were $1800, with a
     1200 core charge.

        I kinda want to keep my old motor if I do a swap.  Anyone ever
     bought an engine direct from the dealer?  I wonder if the oil pressure
     really reads high like it should.

        Thanks,

        -Joel