Re: IHC C112 parts

I've delt with Vintage International and they were able to find some
difficult to find engine heads--even knew there were 3 different ones to
watch out for.  I did have some difficulty making contact as I gather
it's pretty much a 1 man show and he was busy helping wife have a baby or
something at the time.  About all I can suggest is to keep trying.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999 10:03:27 EDT ArtSD@domain.elided writes:
>Hi,
>
>I have a 1962 IHC C112 Pickup and need to purchase some smaller parts
>for
>restoration.  Thus far I have not been able to find much at junkyards
>and
>such in southeast SD.
>
>One reference was to contact Vintage International Parts.  I did reach
>the
>telephone number of 888-855-4858 and left a couple of messages, but
>never
>received a response back.  AOL bounced back an e-mail message to
>VintIHC@domain.elided.  Anyone ever do business with this company?
>
>I would appreciate any suggestions of where to look for parts for my
>pickup.
>
>Thanks,
>                  Art          artsd@domain.elided

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]