Re: Tom's new Travelall project

>Note that a lot of our vendors are begining to provide steel for Travelall
>and PU body parts.  You can't get the rear quarter panels yet, but on the
>other hand, if you get ahold of some front quarter panels, you can reuse
>the pressed out wheel opening to save big fabrication dollars.

Ken-

Are you saying that these have the same geometry for the wheel opening as
the rears?  Or that they can be bent to match the rears?  Either way, that
may change my entire opinion of my WM, as I was thinking of keeping it,
getting it cleaned up, but the arches for my rear quarters are half-eaten.
Can I get the fronts and piece together an acceptable replacement?

thanks!

Michael