Re: IHC C112 parts

Art,
   I just got this info off of the net:

Vintage International Parts
IHC parts from 1937 to 1975 for pickups and Travelalls, some Scout
parts, restoration supplies, equipment, memorabilia, literature,
collectables, and apparel. New Old Stock (NOS), Good Used and
Aftermarket parts. Willing to research special requests.
Vintage International Parts
1020 Northville Street
Suite 401
Houston, Texas 77038
1-888-855-4858 (Toll Free in 48 States)
281-999-0191
281-999-1040 (24 hour fax)
VintIHC@domain.elided

You could try one of theother numbers. I've heard very good things about
these guys. I haven't dealt with them, because I only have Scouts right
now, but; they are very good and have almost anything.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

Good, getting a new heart.
Bad, growing UP.
Ugly, about to under go complete reconstructive surgery.

http://www.triplediamond.org