IHC C112 parts

Hi,

I have a 1962 IHC C112 Pickup and need to purchase some smaller parts for
restoration.  Thus far I have not been able to find much at junkyards and
such in southeast SD.

One reference was to contact Vintage International Parts.  I did reach the
telephone number of 888-855-4858 and left a couple of messages, but never
received a response back.  AOL bounced back an e-mail message to
VintIHC@domain.elided.  Anyone ever do business with this company?

I would appreciate any suggestions of where to look for parts for my pickup.

Thanks,
                  Art          artsd@domain.elided