Jim's Tulare apology,,,,

Sorry I missed Tulare, it sounds like everyone had a great time. Lots of
last minute life details conspired against us at the last minute, not the
least of which is the fact that Jan's 7 1/2 months pregnant and her
traveling comfort was in question. I missed competing for the 'rustiest
Travelall' award with my latest daily driver.... ;(

Thanks for not raking me over the coals on the digest for instigating a BBQ
and then not showing up!

Jim

'70 1100D Travelall

Stop this crazy ride, I want off......