Re: Jim's Tulare apology,,,,

Jim:

We missed you guys! But, you are forgiven. Congratulations to you and Jan.

You started the "IHC Digest BBQ" last year, at Tulare. We carried on that
tradition at NWBR last August. This year, at Tulare, we had the biggest one
yet. Maybe 30 people in attendance. I think we should be thanking you.

Check in to the Digest once in a while, and let us know how things are
going. We've got lots of tools and know how to offer and you don't live that
far away. So, if Jan needs help with the birth, well were here to ......

Just joshing you. But do keep in touch will ya?

Tom H.