Wimps

The far right wing of the Republican party (Jesse prb'ly leading the charge)
gave George the "wimp" label 'cause he had the temerity to actually think
about issues rather than just repeat their dogma- they never forgave him for
the "voodoo economics" crack.

So they cut the legs out from under the guy and got what they deserved.  His
son is far more worried about them than about Gore (those are the guys he's
talking about when he says "I inherited about half my father's friends and
all of his enemies").

Just for the record.

In Use: 70 1210 4x4 TE, 73 1210 WM
Project (2nd time) 67 1000B PU
Parts: 67 1000B TA   68 1100 4x4 TA  72 1010 TA