Re: Wimps

>The far right wing of the Republican party (Jesse prb'ly leading the charge)

Whoa---I did NOT mean Jesse Helms, EITHER!! Got me there--I meant Jesse,
used to be a US Navy SEAL, VENTURA, now the governor of the forward
thinking state of Minnesota, oughtta be elected Commander in Chief one of
these days!!

Regards, Greg

(Whose late Uncle Bob was "Hans Hermann"--tag team partner of Majak
"Killer" Kowalski, and also had his name on about sixty patents when he
died!) (A lot of those boys are dumb like foxes!)