First place and LEAKY HEADGASKET!

Binders,

	Cool beans, I won first place Travelall 69-75 in Tulare.

Bad news,  My headgasket is blown, just a tad, but it bubble in the
coolant in the radiator filler neck when I look in there.  I had a
boilover in death valley that seemed routine, except for the fact that it
took 9 gallons of water to fill!  Well, 400 miles later, and going up the
hill to get into LA it boiled over again!  11 gallons.  Anyway, it did it
again about 75 miles later too.  I took out the thermostat because as I
fill the radiator the cold water would close it.  Anyway, now it's no
thermostat, and it bubble just a bit.  Consensus of local mechanics is
that if a take it easy (less than 70 or so, maybe like 50) and let the cap
loose, so that it doesn't build up gasses, I ought to be able to drive
the rest of the trip (400 miles) by stopping every few 40 minutes to refill
or check water.

	Guys you gotta help me tonight or tomorrow since thats the only
time I'll have acomputer before I leave.  EMAIL ME HERE if you have any
ideas!

-Joel  Tranny eater, 1st place Tulare, 1st RMIHR, 3rd Tulare.

Thanks guys.