Tulare Report....WOW

	WOW what a weekend. I had so much fun seeing: John Landry, Tom H., Joel
Brodsky and his SO., John Hoffesteter, Ken Hitchcock, and all the other
digesters that were there.

The Digest sticker thing was a hit and made easy recognition to a digesters
vehicle. The Venders were great, I met with Mike and Jeff Ishmail and
discussed various designs and things, I talk again with Tom Midkiff, and
John Glancy, got to meet The Commers (spelling?) of Gryfin racing and see
many many fine examples of IH superiority.

There was an abbundance of Club cab trucks with 6 foot beds, 8 foot beds
(long as heck) and a really cool club cab with a 8 foot service box and
camper on the back. All factory originals designs. It was like 20 feet long.

I GOTTA HAVE a TRAVELALL after seeing them jacked with 35 inch tires. WOW
what a beast

Well of corse I got like three rolls of film to develope and add to my site.

I could go on and on and will for days but gotta run now.
                        John L Fleck
                     1225 N.E. McGee Way
                     Pullman, Wa. 99163
        Washington State University College # 509 332-7565
        E-MAIL  jlfleck@domain.elided
        ICQ # 8536313                 GOD bless you
        Personal Web Site: http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~jlfleck
 WSU   Cougs Rule     WSU    Cougs Rule   WSU   Cougs Rule