Re: Stock Springs--Who has the cheapest???

Tom,
   You could go to a local Triangle Spring dealer and get them to build
you a set of new springs. My parts vehicle had a set of these on it,
front and back. They are not what you could get from Light Line, but;
they were close.
   See, any local spring guy can fabricate you new springs, including
new cap springs, whether they match factory specs or not is the key. The
Triangle springs Light Line has made are built from factory specs and
have the same spring rate as the stock springs. The 4" springs are based
on these values.
   I could go to my local Triangle dealer, he is about 25 minutes from
me, and have him make me a set of 4" springs, but; that will cost well
over $100 per spring, and; they won't be the same as the springs that
Light Line has made.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

Good, getting a new heart.
Bad, growing UP.
Ugly, about to under go complete reconstructive surgery.

http://www.triplediamond.org