Re: Stock Springs--Who has the cheapest???

On Sun, 18 Apr 1999, Daniel Nees wrote:

> Tom,
>    I'm not sure what the springs that Light Line has are rated at. Also,
> if you go to your local Triangle dealer you won't be able to get springs
> made the same way because these are factory direct made for Light Line
> only. Also, you will pay more, I'm sure if you go direct.

I could've sworn I heard John Glancy state that the Triangles are NOT
available direct.  PERIOD.  Triangle is an OEM ONLY supplier and
fabricator.  However, since Scout Light Line took over/licensed the IH
Light Line, they also acquired the contract with Triangle.. and spoke to
them about "4 inch lift" *OEM* springs...

You'll never find a 4" Triangle lift for a Jeep...

-Tom