Re: Revolver Shackles

>Then the next question is - how well would they work with a spring
over,
>reverse shackle, and a 3/4 eliptical suspension thrown into the mix?
><VBG>  Starts sounding a bit complex and failure prone, I know...
>
>-Tom
Funny you mention that tom!  I have heard that they work well w/a
spring over.  A reverse shackle may be interesting.  I thought they
might take the place of a 3/4 eliptical - at least some of the droop.
I want them ASAP too, but they are sold out and trying to catch up
with all the orders - won't be until may/june before I get 'em.  I'll
be sure to keep y'all posted.Rob Cavaleri
Yellow Scout