Revolver Shackles

Well, I ordered a set of Revolver Shackles thru Erick Foor at East
Coast Scout Parts in Annapolis.  Apparently he is going to try and
carry them.  The more he sells, the cheaper they get.  Somebody's
gotta be the ginnea pig!  His number is 410-573-9269.  These shackles
are new and made by Curt Hildebrand out in Wyoming.  They will
hopefully solve a couple of problems for me (and create some new ones
;)  ).  I am currently running a rugged trail 4" susp. lift, 3" body,
33x12.50-15 M/T's and have no rub - also no articulation.  These
shackles should allow considerable droop over my current setup, while
keeping my CG low and spring eyes fairly straight.  I wanted the
articulation of a SO w/o the extra work.  Granted, I'll need longer
shocks, brake lines, and a CV joint, but that was inevitable either
route.  Check out his web site at http://www.wyojeep.com/.  Pretty
intense.  We'll see.

Rob Cavaleri
Yellow Scout