Re: Spring Over

Curt Cleavinger wrote:
> >(Curt thinks it'll be close 'nuff.. and it probably would be.  If it
> >*is* off to far it's just some additional work to play with shims)
> Well, actually no - you can't just do it with shims - any angle that you
> add to the pinion angle using shims is subtracted from your caster.

I was thinking the angles wouldn't be very far off and made the
assumption there'll be enough extra caster in the axle that you could
take a degree or three out and still be "OK".. again, not perfect but
pretty close.  If you needed 4 degree shims.. then it's time to re-cut
n' twist.

OTOH, what's 4 degrees? <g>

-Tom