two transfercases

I was wondering if anyone on the list has had success
putting two transfercases behind the transmission.  This has
been going through my head over an over on how to do this.
I know this guy in Moab that is into Scout's.  He is doing
this awsome thing to his Scout II, anyway he did it with
success.  I'm trying to think of different ways of doing it.

Thanks

Richie Houdek
73 Scout II (flying J)
74 Scout II (parts)
73 Scout II (parts)
Oh I forgot (dad's 71 1/2 ton IHC pickup)
rdrhoudek@domain.elided