Pics of scout toys

IHC Digesters,
I am interested in collecting pics of any and all Scout related toys for my
upcoming website.  I have some pics- the Structos (which I thought must not
be scouts because of the dual headlights), the Matchbox field car (squint
enough, its a Scout!) and some others.  If anybody can contribute please
email me directly and spare the list some traffic.
Can anybody bring me up to speed on whatever Scout was spotted in a TV
guide?

btw- I have turned my real Scout problems over to a mechanic, so I have toy
Scout time until it returns!

danny