Is This Too Much (Again?!)

I posted this yesterday but didn't see that it made it... I'll try again!

: A friend sent me this note.  Does this look reasonable to y'all... sounds
kinda high to me, but I'm not up on diseasel, errr, diesels!
:
: Comments?
:
: Reply in digest or to:pferris@domain.elided
:
: Thanks!
:
: Here's the message:
:
:
: >1980 International Scout II, Diesel Turbo Engine (we put in a stock 1981
: >IH diesel engine that we got from JESCO right out of the crate 35K miles
: >ago*runs great), New Alternator, New Brakes, Body is in great condition
: >with a few rust spots, Newer interior carpet (matches stock original
: >blue carpet), original seats (blue / white / black plaid), White
: >exterior, newer tires (31"), great 4X4*will go anywhere.  I am getting
: >rid of my Scout because I need a truck.
: >
: >$5500.00 or best offer*

Thanks,

--Pete