Quick disconnect anti-sway

Farmer wrote:
> You know what would be cool?  A Scout anti-sway bar that is easy to put on
> and off.  With the triangle springs I really don't need mine on the road,
> but with the stock springs it should be there - but offroad you don't need
> it and it severely limits travel.

I have it, Ken.  EASY.

Remove the two bolts from one side of the anti-sway bar.  Put them in
'backwards" with the nut on the forward side.

When I hit the trail, I pull out my impact wrench, plug into the
on-board air, grab a 3/4" flip socket for the impact and a 3/4" box
wrench... ZZzzappp and the sway bar is disconnected.

Installation is the reverse of removal.

;-)