Tires

I'm sorry for asking this question because you guys have
probably heard it many times before.  What do guys think are
the best tires?  I only want to go with 33's and maybe 9.50
width-12 width.  I don't want to go to wide because  I'm
going to use my Scout for rock crawlin and I also live in a
place where it likes to snow a lot, and that's the reason I
don't want them to wide. So basically I'm just wondering
what you guys would recomend.

Thanks

Richie Houdek
73 Scout II (Flyin J)