Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 18:04:54 EDT
From: Howard R Pletcher <n9ads@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: Scout Toys

Don't forget the small scale die cast Scout 80--1/32 scale?--made by Ertl
I think.

Bit of trivia--why does the Structo Scout 80 have dual headlights?  It
looks odd.  I'm told it has them because when Structo came to IH in 1961
for blueprints, the prints IH gave them had duals.  Apparently that was
considered since duals were the in thing at that time.  IH was
considering putting them in the Scout, but  thought better of it before
it got done.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts