Tires

Ok, Guys, got a question for y'all

earlier today  I had to get tires for my car, and spotted 3 of these:
BFGoodrich / radial all-terrian t/a's / 35x12.5r15lt @ $240.  Called
around, 2 more to round out the set would cost me about $300.

I'm thinking of buying these now (exelect tread, plus crome rims to sell)
and putting them on after a spring over.  Can any of y'all give me
opinions about these tires?  good ones, or should I go look for a
diffrent brand?

also, how much additional lift will I need after the SOA?  2"?

Joe

Joe Dufresne email (normal) Josad@domain.elided email (with attachments)
josad@domain.elided, ICQ #25751950, homepage
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/index.html, Scout Page
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/scoutf.html PGP public key
avadiable upon request

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]