70 IHC Travelall for sale.

Howdy all,

	Well, I am again trying to sale my Travelall.  However some things
have changed on it since the last time I listed it.

	here it is:

	70 Travelall
	392 engine, 4 barrel carb,
	T-98 Tranny I think (4 speed)
	Dana 60 Rear Axle
	Dana 44 Front Axle
 	Decent tires (265's) along with the spare
	8 more tires, along with 4 chrome wheels
	2 gas tanks (one is off the vehicle though)
	Pretty good interior, everything works except the wipers.

	What is wrong:
	Wipers
	gray hood (the whole truck is brownish tan, but hood is gray)
	Needs either a new Transfer case or the old rebuilt
	no radio

	What I would do before I sold it to you:

	Stick the grill back on (I had it off to compare to my pickup,
	just haven't stuck it back on)

	Stick the front marker lights back on (same compareison)

	Put the dash back together (my truck had a guage problem, so I
	used the Travelall as a visual tutor - however all the guages work

	I was just to lazy to put it all back together)

	What needs to be done:

	This wouldbe a good project, it needs a transfer case to make it
go and then there are trim pieces that could be stuck back on (like that
rear liftgate cover on the inside - I got it though.  I also have allt he
trim, a second tank and eight extra tires (not counting the 4 on the
Travelal and the spare)

	I am a very lousy negoatior so I am asking $800 or best offer or
possiable trade

I am located in Broomfield, Colorado, my number is 303-466-6987

	Luke