Tank Stuff - Kream Product Info

Hey all,

I made a mistake...

In a previous response to the fuel tank thread, I said that I used the
product in the JC Whitney catalog that was designed to hold up to alcohol
additives.  I was wrong.  The stuff I purchased is listed in the catalog
as:

Part #:      97NF5714NF

The only catalog I could find at the house had expired back in December,
but the catalog numbers are:

Yellow Box:    618J
Blue Box:        NJAX8

Sorry for any confusion.  Although the listed numbers aren't valid anymore,
the part number will still point to the same product.  If you look in a
current catalog, the picture for the add will show three containers labeled
"Tank Prep A", "Tank Prep B", and "Fuel Tank Liner."

Hope this helps, and take care.

See ya,
John Wynne
Sterling, CT