Re: Roll bar tubing source?

Message text written by Steve Stegmann
>I've got a good one in St. Louis.  Has or can get anything and cheerfully
sells small quantities.  I have no idea about shipping.  If you're coming
through St. Louis, you can get anything you want.  Titanium, or magnesium
maybe??  <

Steve,

  So far the best price I've found is $2.50/foot locally.  No shipping
charges, but we've got 8.3% sales tax (ouch!) .    Since I don't need all
that much maybe I'll just pay that price.

Thanks,  Doug