Bad is going to Charlotte

   I added a CB, cleaned the inside of the truck out, braced the floor
up, fixed the fuel vent lines, and put the 31's off of Good on him. Now
he is ready to go. I put the boom box in the back seat since I don't
have a stereo in Bad.
   Just to recap the weekends events... Friday Joe C and I should be at
the speedway by 11 AM.
   Saturday evening all the digesters are going out to eat somewhere,
probable Outback Steakhouse.
   Sunday Joe C and I will probable be leaving around 4PMish to head
back to NJ-PA.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

1 Scout II 1979 named Good
1 Scout II 1971 named Bad
1 Scout II 1979 named Ugly
I'm looking for an Automatic Tranny that will not take on water!

http://www.triplediamond.org