Re: Panhard rod

Steve:

>.  When I start pulling a trailer with my Scout I will probably end up
installing one.

I've often thought that pulling a trailer with a Scout would justify that
lateral locater. My Traveler did seem to have an abundance of "side sway"
and I felt that contributed to it's being less of a tow vehicle than it
should be. Consider the tongue force of a trailer, going downhill "pushing"
the Scout. Some of that "force" will get released as "side-to-side"
articulation of the Scout's body across the rear axle.

Tom H.