Final Charlotte update

Skip & Jenny 79 Grey Scout II

Alan St.John

Rob Cavaleri 79 Yellow Scout II

Dennis & Lori & George in Snow Ghost, 75 blue and white Scout II, Miss
September in 1999 Scouts West Calender

Michael Eppinger 1976 Green Terra with skid marks on it's side and
puckered seat

Chad Sibert 89 4runner :-(

Yank Yarbourgh & wife1979 white Scout II

Bryan & Beth Gillespie 1961 Scout 80 and 1970 800a

Joe & Ray Costanzo 1979 mint green Scout II

Mark Prescott SSII

Hank Spencer 1977 Traveler

Brent Fidler 1979 Yellow Scout II

Dan Nees 1971 puke yellow Scout 810, A.K.A Bad.

That makes 19 people. I'll make arraingments friday night.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

1 Scout II 1979 named Good
1 Scout II 1971 named Bad
1 Scout II 1979 named Ugly
I'm looking for an Automatic Tranny that will not take on water!

http://www.triplediamond.org