Dennis' seminar (was Re: IFS Rocks!!!)

Dennis,
Hey, I wonder if I could get my boss to pay for my trip if I tell him it's a
educational trip?  (I work for a neurosurgeon)

See ya next week!

Theresa
President - Sierra Scouts

I don't suffer from insanity.  I enjoy every minute of it!

73 Scout II - the off road rig
64 Scout 80 - the daily driver-might be for sale soon
62 Scout 80 - just for parts