RE: How do I lower my HC (ppm)?

Hey,

What do you folks think about compiling our (your!) collective wisdom into
an emissions faq on how to pass emissions?  It seems to be one of the more
frequently needed items.  If a few folks think this is a good idea, I'll
assemble as many notes as I can from the last few years into a "diagnostic"
format, then publish it here.  Then you guys can tell me what should be
improved.  When complete I'll add it to the Binderbulletin's faq.

Ken Farmer