CB interference

Hey, all

I just picked up my dad's old 40 channel CB and have it all rigged up, but
I'm getting unbearable interference from my ignition system (MSD 6A,
Pertronix, Accel wires).  Is there any way to combat this noise?  I assume
that my wires are crap since they're unable to suppress the noise, but are
there any things to check before I drop $50 on a new set of wires?  Thanks a
bunch.  By the way, I added some more LS additive to my rear diff (with
powerlok) and didn't have any problems on the return trip from Gig Harbor,
Wa, to Beaverton, OR.

Thanks.

Matt Neff