Re: Fw: Check this out

>But Eric:
>
>You didn't read far enough. One of the provisions is to make the OSD device
>"tamper proof". If you attempt to cut power to it or remove it, it will
>notify the CHP and they will persue you. You think I'm kidding? Read to the
>bottom of the page!
>
>Tom H. (getting ready to join the militia folks)

Be kinda hard for it to notify anybody if its antenna is the first thing to
go!! OTR truckers have been living with satellite pagers for years now.
Word has it that the foil cups from individual desserts and such shield the
antenna just fine for temporary incommunicado spells. Are they trying to
make the antenna dyke proof too??

And if you don't think they want it to page the donut shop whenever you are
2 mph over the limit as well, dream on!!

I guess we had better count on it happening, particularly if the folks in
CA keep allowing their elections to get rigged so as to continue to send
the likes of Cramstons, Boxer and Finewine to the senate (pun in the above
paragraph intended!)(And, yes, I think Willie Brown might easily be more
dishonest than Don King!)--with wisdom exemplified by things such as laws
which decree that  desert which has had roads criss-crossing it for better
than a century is "wilderness"!

One of these days it will become even more obvious (than it is now) that
the drug importers are the same ones who are using their little enterprise
not only to keep as many kids as possible stupid, but as an excuse to try
to rape our constitution.  Read about what went on in Mena, AR, and then
think about it some more!

Thank God for men like the federal judge in Lubbock, TE, (who just made a
VERY interesting ruling on a matter involving the second amendment! (Check
out washingtonpost.com and do a word search on "amendment, decision" if you
are interested in this one!)

IH content: at least our old binders will not respond when the central
command to shut down all vehicles comes from on high!!

Regards, Greg