RE: Diff Tags

Tom wrote:
> No, with 31" tires redline is closer to 70mph (3900rpm = 73.7mph not
> counting the A/T slippage)
Whoops, I was thinking of the 392.

> In town it'll be fun.. and some night I'll have to kick it into 2wd-low
> with a top end of 35mph... now, so long as the rear end doesn't explode
> when the 727 hits 2nd gear, it should be a quick ride!

Are you going to change the gears in the 727?  Somebody else on the list did
that recently, I wonder how that would work.  Not that your highly modified
scout would be even remotely comparable to my Travelall pulling a trailer!

> I should race some 5.0s for pinks to the next stop light... in my
> topless/windowless/doorless ugly beat up looking Scout..

Hmmm, I always watch out for folks who are too eager!

Ken Farmer