Good

Tranny is in and running. I have to adjust the kickdown and the shift
linkage yet.
   The shifter is not pushing all the way into park so the park pawl
isn't engaging.
   The kickdown needs to be lessened, as it is waiting entirely to long
to shift. I'll play with that tonight.
   No real snafu's.
   Lost an exaust bolt, and had to make something work. I now have an
exaust leak that I'll have to live with till I get home from Charlotte.
   Swapped in my spare driveshafts with new u-joints since the the
joints in the other shafts were looking old, not bad, no play, just old.
   Had the shifter cable break on me as well, the outer jacket split
right at the shifter clamp so the cable slid under the clamp instead of
moving the shifter.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

1 Scout II 1979 named Good
1 Scout II 1971 named Bad
1 Scout II 1979 named Ugly
I'm looking for an Automatic Tranny that will not take on water!

http://www.triplediamond.org