Charlotte

O.K. guys. Time is winding down. Let's get those guys that are on the
fence comitted... to being there saturday that is. I should be in
Charlotte, problems not withstanding, by 11 AM at the latest on friday.
Saturday I suspect we will be tring to eat around 5 or 6 PMish. I'll
have to see what the restaurant wants. Sunday I figure I'll be leaving
to head back east around 4 or 5 PM.
   Let's get going people! Divorce the wife if you have to, just be
there! <g>
  (Editorial note: I in no way endorce such practices. Any legal or
violent behavior should be avoided. UNLESS, it is the only other way.)

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

1 Scout II 1979 named Good
1 Scout II 1971 named Bad
1 Scout II 1979 named Ugly
I'm looking for an Automatic Tranny that will not take on water!

http://www.triplediamond.org