Charlotte

Just wanted to post a note and let everyone know how much Dee and I
enjoyed this past weekend.  She was a little unsure of what to expect
(probably because of my friend's VW Bus gatherings I've drug her to),
but she ended up having a great time.  We plan to try and attend
Carlisle in June.

It was a blast putting faces with names from the list and meeting people
that I haven't seen post on the list (Sarah and Kent Robinson among them
- love that pink 800!).   I hate that I did not have more time to sit
and talk, but I plan to get the Scout on the road ASAP and get to other
events.

I didn't expect to see John with S.S.S. and Tom with A.T. Scouts, but
that was great too.  Picked up a rust free bulkhead and some floorpans,
and managed to find some Scout ads and even one sales brochure despite
the fact that Kent Robinson had been everywhere I went first :-)!  I
gotta thank Kent for the pass on Sunday and Southern Scouts for allowing
me to park my non-IH vehicle free of charge.  I'll have an membership
application in shortly.

Dan, it was great to meet you and a big thanks for organizing everyone.
It was a real trip to see the Outback parking lot full of IH vehicles.
Rob, you proved yourself quite the gentleman, thanks for the parking
space and the drink!

Well, enough running on, suffice it to say, I'm hooked.

Chad Sibert
Jamestown, NC

66-800