Re: Charlotte

I whole-heartedly agree.  Charlotte just reaffirmed my thought that IH

people are good folks all around.  I met a ton of new people, many for

the second time.  Kent and Sarah Robinson had some truely remarkable
vehicles.  Besides a KB-1 you could eat off of, they had a newly
accquired 1210 (I believe) with some ungodly low mileage number that
looked like no-one had ever sat in it.  Cory Bell, Skip & Jenny, and
Alan were great to hang with.  Alan, next time, the explorer will
*not* be allowed in the parking lot!  That goes for you too Chad.
Sorry for busting on Volvo so much.  Brian, his wife, and her brother
had a couple of very clean trucks too.  I think Skip gets the novice
new owner award, as we had to show him how to fold the rear seat!
Really clean truck tho.  Makes me want to move south of the rust belt.

All in all, those who missed it really missed out.  Thanks to Southern
Scouts for the show, and I have a feeling it will be even bigger next
year.

Rob Cavaleri
Yellow Scout