reverse shackle - worth the expense?

Harvesters,

I've ordered the Triangle 4" suspension lift, and I've arranged with a
4x4 shop to put it in for me.  When I asked about a reverse shackle,
they said I would be better off buying the pre-fabbed kit than having
them do the fabrication.  This makes sense, but the kit (from Scout
MADness) is listed at $350, without driveshaft.

Does that sound like it is worth it?  Has anyone used this kit, or done
a reverse shackle at all?  While I do want to improve my off-road
capabilities, mostly, I want my Scout to ride more like a car on
pavement.  My understanding is that a reverse shackle helps the vehicle
soak up bumps.  Any first person experience with this?

I looked at the kit, in action, on Scout MADness' web page.  I'm a
little worried about how far those front towers come down.  It seems
like the approach angle is compromised a bit.  Any thoughts?

What about those of you who have installed the Triangle lift without a
reverse shackle.  Did the ride improve?

Also, can anyone tell me how one raises the rear to compensate for the
additional lift of the reverse shackle?  I don't want to be nose high.

Will a 4" inch lift, plus rs, allow me to run 33s without rubbing?

Thanks for any input.  I want to make sure I do this right.

Rob

'75 Scout II XLC, 345, old, saggy springs