shifter boot install

Considering the mixed responses I've had from Rik, Jeff, Michael
and Kurt, it seems that there was some variance on the assembly
line the way the boots were installed.

Since the floormat is one piece, putting the boot on first would make
it a royal PITA to ever replace it without either removing the floormat,
or making the hole too big.  So, I think I'm gonna put the mat in, and
then fasten the boot down on top.  That is, unless someone can
identify a reason not to do it that way.

Allan Weidenheimer
Looking for SAE 50 Synthetic oil for the tranny
72 1210 Pickup