RE: Ken's Guide to Getting Your Spouse to Love Your IH (was RE: Good news)

My wife hated my IH's until I took her down to the Nationals last year.
She just couldn't figure out why I would want to drive around in a 20
year old rust bucket.  After she saw all the "nice" IH's there
(especially the SII's and SSII's), she has seemed to change her tune.  I
think meeting Jerry and Stacie Muncie and all the other great people
also had something to do with it.  Now she wants me to get rid of my
Travelall and get a fiberglass tub for my rusted out Scout II or get rid
of both and buy a SII or SSII that is already in nice shape.  And she's
looking forward to this year's Nationals!

Mike Marentette
Berville, MI
79 Scout II