MSD 6A & Caster Corrector

IHers with MSD systems...

Just to confirm, I will be connecting the white wire from the MSD 6A box to
the ? wire from my Prestolite distributor(?).  Any other
snafus/comments/advice would be appreciated.

Also, I'd like to personally recommend the Caster Correctors from the Scout
Ranch.  Epp, you made a wonderful product.  I installed it yesterday and it
really cleaned up bump steer and reduced my Scout's tendency to wander
around the highway.  I'll be giving the Scout the 'real' test next week...
my wife and I are driving to Colorado and she wants to drive the Scout to
see if it's improved.  I'm sure she'll agree.

Thanks all,
Tony