Subject: Re: T-Quad part needed.
Author:  MikeIIDC@domain.elided at mime
Date:    3/30/99 4:19 PM

jmbrodsky@domain.elided wrote:

 Well, the spring adjuster that is supposed to     look like a spring, clinked
it's way into the float bowl and came out  like a farnked slinky.

Joel-

I don't think I have the part you need, but I refuse to even look until you
tell me what a "farnked" slinky is.  Or am I too young to understand?

Michael

RFC-822-headers: