T-Quad part needed.

     Binders,

        I've had a continuing problem with my ThermoQuad carb since my
     rebuild almost a year ago before Tulare.  John H will remember, I was
     rebuilding the carb there too!  Anyway, I could never get a good
     spring tension on the secondary air-valve (the vacuum operated top
     flaps) on the carb.  Well, the spring adjuster that is supposed to
     look like a spring, clinked it's way into the float bowl and came out
     like a farnked slinky.  I need the spring as right now I'm running
     like a 300cfm 2bbl on my 392.  Real good for merging on the freeway!
     ;)  0-60 in 13.5      minutes!

        Anyone with a core Tquad with maybe a broken bowl that could help,
     I would be forever in your debt.  I need the spring in the next two
     weeks before I leave for Tulare the 13th.  The spring is behind the
     little screw on the carb top where the end of the secondary pivot
     shaft is.

        Please Please help,

        -Joel

     Tranny eater now on 2bbl.