Re: TC shift pattern.

On Wed, 31 Mar 1999 07:35:38 -0800 MikeIIDC@domain.elided writes:
>I have no ID plate left in my '71 Scout 800 to tell me where is what on
>my TC.  I am trying to make sure that I have it in 2WD as I drive it any
>distance or down the road.  It is behind a 304 and a 4 Speed.  Any ideas
>what I have/how it shifts?

It should be the same as any single lever Dana 20 in a Scout 800 or II:

Forward:			4L

			2H
Reward:			4H

Find neutral and pull it back one detent.

I believe I've got a package of the shift pattern graphics.  Send me your
address and I'll ship you one.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]