Re: Tulare time, BBQ anyone?

Jim:

You're damn tooting it's been a long time! Hofstetter (currently "offline"
down in Death Valley) and others along with myself, have been wondering
about you.

Even thought about you recently when I was down in Pismo for a long weekend.
Elza and I checked out the real estate and found some surprisingly
affordable properties. Right now, the Bay Area is inflating so badly that
there are five to ten $million plus listings in the Sunday Real Estate
section of our local paper. Of course, I live in an "undesireable" area so I
do not benefit from this.

Count us in for the BBQ. I too have a Weber grill AND a Weber smoker.
Depending on how I get down there, I might bring one along myself. After our
experience at the NWBR in Monroe last August, I imagine we may see 20 to 30
folks at our BBQ in Tulare.

Good to see your back!

Tom H.