Re: Tulare time, BBQ anyone?

In Linda Tripp's secret telephone recording, Monica and "J. Grammer"
<jkdaley@domain.elided> were heard saying...

>Hi gang, long time no Digest....

Jim... is that you???

Heck... we thought you'd left the planet on one of the space shuttles and
never came back.  John H. is going to be glad to see you again.  He was
worried about you.

>Time for Tulare again! Hows about a repeat of last year's Digest BBQ on
>Saturday night? I''d rather sit around and swap lies than pony up for the
>$$ dinner under the big top ;). I can bring a couple of Weber grills, we
>can all run to the market and make it pot luck style....

This is definitely the plan.  John Hofstetter, his wife Wanda, myself, Joel
Brodsky and his GF Cindy, and Bill Thebert will be rolling in on Friday
afternoon after our stay in the desert in the Panamint Valley.  This year I'll
have a Weber Smokey Joe and John H. will likely have his little gas grill.  So
if you bring another grill (or two... even better), then I think we'll be able
to accommodate all the sizzling steaks.  I expect basically a repeat of last
year... but with more people and even more fun.  Everyone is welcome and
Saturday night is the night!  I can't wait.

Nice to hear from you again and welcome back.

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |     1977 Scout II Traveler (Parts)