Electric 'priming' fuel pumps

>Seriously thinking about electrical pumps to prime the carb.
>
>Mike

Rusty, my current daily driver '70 Travelall(1200D 4x4)( ! ) was formerly
owned by one of JC Whitney's best customers. When the stock gas gauge got
unreliable he got tired of running down the battery to prime the carb and
installed a Holley electric fuel pump. Works great for the intended
application(gee, wonder how I know that....;) ).

Jim Grammer

Still competing for 'rustiest Travelall' at the IHWR....